Setting Up A Food Processing Unit In Vizag
Food processing would include the normal preparation of foods, the modification of a food product into another form (for e.g. manufacturing preserves from fruit) and preservation and packaging techniques.
Innovations in food processing have resulted in new products such as concentrated fruit juices, freeze dried coffee and instant foods. Food processing in India is one of the biggest industries -it ranks fifth in terms of production, consumption, export and expected growth.
The food processing industry has several segments like
Dairy, fruits and vegetable processing
Meat & poultry processing.
Consumer foods include packages foods, beverages and packaged drinking water.
Several companies provide assistance and consultancy to entrepreneurs who are interested in starting food processing industry. The services include HACCP, ISO and Agmark certification, setting up food equipment and plants, processed food and chemical, technical placement for food industry, providing technical know-how in manufacturing of all processed foods and chemicals. To receive bank finance you should have 30 per cent fund of total cost of the project and the rest 70 per cent will be financed by the bank. You have your own land and good amount for investing, thats brilliant.
Entrepreneurs will invest more than Rs.100 crore in food processing industry in Vizag. Among the major investors are Nazeemuddin Al Shama Food Processing Industries – Rs.30 crore on Beef and animal oil processing; Rajahmundry-based MPOT Group Rs.25 crore on maize, seeds, liquid glucose and starch powder. Apex Encon Projects Private Limited a Delhi based company is setting up a cold storage and food processing unit at Saluru near Visakhapatnam with an investment of about Rs 200 million.
VR consultants provide assistance to small business & entrepreneurs in setting up their business in Vizag, company formation, marketing strategies & processing documents for bank finance.
For More Details Visit: www.vizagrecruits.com (or) www.vrconsultant.blogspot.com